Thanks to Rachel for mentioning LookBook.nu, a fashion blog full of images of the common people. The photos people send in of themselves are as interesting (if not more so) as their outfits.
For those of you already familiar with Twitter, you might want to try your hand (brain) at Woofer, a macroblogging site that requires a minimum of 1,400 characters for each post. From the woofs I read, I'm inclined to think that less really is more when it comes to Twitter-like forums. Then there's also Squeaker, a nanoblogging site that allows only 14 characters. So very little is not more in this instance. It's just confusing. Thanks to Connor for suggesting these sites.
You might also get a kick out of Google: I'm feeling unlucky, which is a satire of Google's "I feel lucky" option, a button I've never quite understood the purpose of using.
Image from LookBook.nu

No comments:
Post a Comment